Thanksgiving. Black Friday. Cyber Monday. Nothing says “love for humanity” quite like day of overeating followed by two days of overspending. 🙂 But there is another way. Giving Tuesday is coming!
#GivingTuesday is a movement designed to celebrate giving rather than consuming. If you would like to participate this year by supporting the ministries of Bluff Park Community Church, simply click here and give via our online giving platform.
Your tax-deductible gifts to Bluff Park Community Church go to support the various ministries of Bluff Park Community Church. Some of these include….
- The further establishment of a gospel-centered mission outpost in Western Hoover – Since we began in 2013, Bluff Park Community Church has grown from a single Community Group of 15 adults to now a thriving church made up of 7 Community Groups and around 140 people. God is growing his church in this place!
- Benevolence – This year we have come alongside those financially hurting in our community through the avenues of car repairs, utility bills, groceries, and rent assistance.
- Church planting – There are currently 3 specific works being financially supported by Bluff Park Community Church. Alton and Sandra Hardy in Fairfield, AL. Trace and Ginger Donahoo in Hartselle, AL. And Marshall and Becca Kitron in Lima Peru.
- Development of future church leaders – God has blessed us with 4 members currently pursuing future vocational ministry training through Beeson Divinity School. Our desire is to come alongside these men and women in their classroom experience while giving practical, hands-on ministry opportunities in the local church.
- Adoption and Foster-care assistance – We have many families who are engaged both in adoption and foster care. As a church, we want to develop “a culture of life”. That includes fighting for the rights of the unborn AND providing for the orphan and fatherless after birth.
Please consider supporting the work of God at Bluff Park Community Church and throughout the world by participating in #GivingTuesday.