An evening of soup, pumpkin carving (or painting) and s’mores!!
At Bluff Park Community Church, we often say that we want to be “a diverse, local family of disciple-making disciples”. One of the ways that we seek to address the “family” aspect of this desire, is to do the types of things together that families typically do. Things like spending time together, sharing meals together, playing together, celebrating holidays and seasons together. And with families, these gathering times of food and celebration are often when new members (babies, boyfriends, fiancés, etc) are introduced to everybody else. As a community of people seeking to walk more and more together in our “family-ness”, we would like to invite you to gather together with us.
So come, hang out with us. Let’s share some marshmallows and see if we can take a few steps closer to being this “diverse, local family of disciple-making disciples” together.
- October 14th
- 6:00 – ??
- 501 Park Avenue in Hoover (Fresh Air Farm)
- Everyone brings their own pumpkin and tools for carving
- Bring your favorite soup, salad or side to share
- Drinks, paper goods and “fixings” for s’mores will be provided
- If you’ve got some camp chairs or roasting sticks, you might want to bring those as well
We look forward to seeing everyone there!