As followers of Jesus informed by the message of the gospel, we are committed to pursue a handful of things in community together.
- We come together weekly for a time of Gathered Worship.
- We seek to live on mission together in smaller groups called Community Groups.
- We gather in small 3-4 person gender specific groups called DNA Groups.
We gather weekly to worship God through a time of singing, sharing, prayer, preaching and a celebration of the sacraments of baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
- WHEN: Sundays @ 5pm
- WHERE: the campus of Chapel in the Pines 2269 Chapel Road in Hoover map it
Community Groups are families of missionary servants sent on mission by God to make disciples who make disciples. We regularly gather in homes where we share meals, pray, study God’s Word and serve together on mission throughout our city. Our desire is to be constantly training new leaders who will go out from among us to begin new Community Groups.
- Tuesdays @ 6pm
- Wednesdays @ 5:30 (middle school and high school youth)
- Wednesdays @ 6pm
- Thursdays @ 6pm
- Fridays @ 6pm
- Sundays @ 10am
DNA Groups are smaller, gender specific groups of 3-4 where we seek to care well for one another and bring a level of accountability to one another’s lives. In DNA Groups we help one another…..
- Discover what God’s Word says
- Nurture one another in the truths of the gospel
- Apply what we are learning in obedience to our King Jesus